Super Contributor

I tried to reply on the OP ' s original Poor Alberti post but it had a message that said the posting period has expired! What? Really? It was about poor Alberti not being able to get a word in with Graver on her show. I did not watch it, but I am sure it was painful to watch. But what did you expect? Alberti is new meat so to speak. She walks all over everyone else, why not him? He's just too polite and a gentleman to try to give it back to her.

Honored Contributor

Thread #3. Let's see how long before it's also closed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor
Why do you think they're closing them? To protect Graver probably. What a joke. The longer they let her go on, the more customers they will lose.
Valued Contributor
I only saw the last 30 minutes and it was painful. Susan was RUDE!!
Honored Contributor

Oh, please. Alberti is a fully functioning adult being paid big dollars to be a host. He knows exactly what he's doing. As Dr. Phil might say," QVC is not his first rodeo."

Esteemed Contributor

I have always believed that SG must have some connection to someone high up in the Q for her to have her less than mediocre clothes on air for ages and to be able to be so obnoxious on air and no one tells her to STOP!

Respected Contributor
On 1/4/2015 Grace K said: Why do you think they're closing them? To protect Graver probably. What a joke. The longer they let her go on, the more customers they will lose.

Exactly! I don't like to say bad things about hosts, but I NEVER watch Graver. NEVER!

Graver is to QVC what Invicta watches are to SHQ. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Can't find the OFF switch fast enuf. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

I missed all the action - is there a video? LOL

Respected Contributor

I really like Alberti! Susan Graver sometimes.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
On 1/4/2015 rina33 said:
On 1/4/2015 Grace K said: Why do you think they're closing them? To protect Graver probably. What a joke. The longer they let her go on, the more customers they will lose.

Exactly! I don't like to say bad things about hosts, but I NEVER watch Graver. NEVER!

Graver is to QVC what Invicta watches are to SHQ. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Can't find the OFF switch fast enuf. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Say anything - I don't watch a whole lot, but Graver is the only clothing line I buy from QVC - everything else I can find elsewhere and I do.

Haven't seen another designer here I'm willing to try. I buy clothes, not designers, and certainly not friends. Lots of designers I might enjoy having dinner with, but I just don't want to wear their clothes while I'm doing that.