Super Contributor

Re: Poo Pourri as stocking stuffers?? Now I've heard everythiing!

I love this product, but NO I would not gift it to anyone! I wish they would have just offered this as a set w/o the individual boxes and maybe knock the price down a few dollars since they could package all together.

Valued Contributor

I bought some last year at Christmas and gave it to my adult kids. They loved it and we all got a good laugh out of it as well. I don't think it is classless at all!! Don't be so uptight.

Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 NJ4Jays said:
On 9/23/2014 VCamp2748 said:
On 9/23/2014 NJ4Jays said:

like i said no fashion but a 1 hour poo pouri special today is revolting qvc shake up the programming fashion rules on qvc not plastic sheep poo pouri or matresses oh and i cant forget LAZY BOY RECLINER A.K.A. ARCHIE BUNKER CHAIR

Archie's chair was not a recliner

you are correct but who would assimilate that chair with anything other than a retired guy?

Archie wasn't retired, either{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

It wouldn't sit well with me.

Respected Contributor

Doesn't everyone stock up on the stuff for their gift closets? Teacher gifts? Mailman gifts? UPS driver gifts? Your manicurist gift? Hairdresser gift? The guy who checks you out at the mini-mart gift? I'm sure EVERYONE would appreciate receiving the Poo Pouri!

BTW, none of the above are on my gift list!

Frequent Contributor

I just wish I would have been the one to come up with this moneymaker. I agree, it is a good product. I gave some to my DH and sons, they laughed. Did not think my daughter would appreciate it. It is also kind of funny that this is in Fashion Talk. :-)
Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 di-mc said:

Doesn't everyone stock up on the stuff for their gift closets? Teacher gifts? Mailman gifts? UPS driver gifts? Your manicurist gift? Hairdresser gift? The guy who checks you out at the mini-mart gift? I'm sure EVERYONE would appreciate receiving the Poo Pouri!

BTW, none of the above are on my gift list!

Actually, I could give some to my hairdresser, who's also the shop owner. I noticed several bottles of Poo-Pouri in the shop restroom.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

If I got one, I'd laugh and ask if I had "offended" anyone?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Cookie06 said:

I bought some last year at Christmas and gave it to my adult kids. They loved it and we all got a good laugh out of it as well. I don't think it is classless at all!! Don't be so uptight.

Totally agree!
Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 focksie said:

It wouldn't sit well with me.

Hmm, are you being punny today?