Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen a poncho like the IMAN poncho anywhere else?

I did not order last night- DUH and now it is sold out in my size.

Honored Contributor

This one?  Which color did you want?  This is an easy pattern.  An alterations person could make this quickly with some fabric from a good shop.

IMAN Global Chic Touch of Cashmere Luxe Poncho

Regular Contributor

I would think you could go down a size in this, if that's available.  HSN has a few other ponchos that look nice.  Jones New York has something similar but it's called a "cape" if you want to do a search for it.

Respected Contributor

The camel is sold out in XS, S, and M.

I am on waitlist for small and Med.

I have the Jones NY cape in black, since all the stores closed...... Smiley Sad very hard to find there stuff.

Honored Contributor

More than 10 years ago Victor Costa made a similar (the neckline was higher) cape.  It came in taupe and red.  I still have them.  I do find the arm slits to be a bit awkward.

@Abrowneyegirl

Go on waitlist.  There are always canceled orders and returns.  I watched the video and the host mentioned the difference in sizes had to do with the length.  Iman did not add any additional information.

I would have ordered black but it is no longer listed.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone actually wear these things once they buy them?  It seems they'd be very bothersome carrying a handbag or worse...a shoulder bag.  How about driving and getting in and out of the car?  So many of them just wrap and there seems to be a lot of fabric with which to contend.

Back in the 70s, I made myself a lined wool cape with the same silhouette as the picture but with buttons up the front but found it hated wearing it.  Back in those days I had a baby to carry and that was impossible in the cape.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

joan rivers did a few capes like this, but with some type of closure down the front so you could close it or leave it open.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

http://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/a/23/a227123.001?$uspdlarge$

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ea/51/ea/ea51eae3fa03ed127c33985965b87a9c.jpg

http://qvc.scene7.com/is/image/QVC/a/70/a236870.001?$uspdlarge$

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  While I love all the above capes, they all read 'outer-wear' to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently brought some sweater ponchos in Macy's they are beautiful with a long sleeve sweater under it. I also have a cape like the ones shown above here.