Esteemed Contributor

I know this is a maternity dress, but I like the ratio of background to polka dot in this dress:

Super Contributor

I love polka dots too! I will be looking for a piece or two as well for spring/summer. They cheer me up - like tulips! After hearing the forecast here is Chicago for the next week, ( highs in the 'teens) I need cheering.

In fact yesterday I had my manicure changed from a dark winter shade to Cha-Ching Cherry, ( my summer shade) and I feel better already. I am oh so done with winter.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2014 kittymomNC said:

Do you like skirts? I saw a Liz Claiborne skirt the other day which I thought was so cute - however, with my body shape it just would not look good on me. Otherwise, I would get it in a heartbeat. A240858 It doesn't actually look like the picture - the bottom ruffle is not that wide and it is not see-through ---check out the video. Also, Susan Graver has more polka dot pieces than other lines on QVC-although D&Co has a few.

Liz Claiborne New York Tiered Mixed Dot Lined Skirt

Liz Claiborne New York Tiered Mixed Dot Lined Skirt

Really cute skirt but I wear jeans & slacks 100% of the time.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Whitehouseblackmarket has some really cute and modern polka dot pieces. A bit pricey, but I normally wait for items I like to go on clearance.