Respected Contributor

I got the shirt today: white in S. It's a perfect fit in shoulders, arms and chest. Sometimes measurements are deceiving.If I'd gone by them the arms would have been too tight. Some complained about arms in review. Or the meds I'm on has put some weight on me. Draped a bunch of my long necklaces on it. Fun.

Will try it on tomorrow with leggings. Again thank you everyone. This is the only thing I've ordered since the new return policy. I'm not buying ANYTHING until my birthday on May 11.

Respected Contributor

I meant if I'd gone by the measurements the arms would have been too tight.

Honored Contributor

I've always loved the look/style of Poet shirts. Glad that you followed your intuition and ordered the right size! I usually look at the models' tight items (in general) and then size up one or two sizes. In general, not necessarily all of the time, and not Linea.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Hey Lavendar....Hope you read this. Outlander starts new season this Saturday evening and starting at 1:00 pm they are running Outlander previous showings until new season starts around 9:00pm (not sure of time). Remember our discussing how much we both like this series.

Honored Contributor

I love the artsy look of that! Have fun and enjoy styling it!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

HAPPY LADY Thank you. I just checked ON DEMAND and definitely will do a watchathon. I never remember the previous season.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/1/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

Hey Lavendar....Hope you read this. Outlander starts new season this Saturday evening and starting at 1:00 pm they are running Outlander previous showings until new season starts around 9:00pm (not sure of time). Remember our discussing how much we both like this series.

Love the poet shirt and love Outlander. Red Carpet premiere in NYC tonight with hour long panel of cast/creator. Will be on YouTube tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, do you know if the UTUBE is posted?

Respected Contributor

I meant how it's posted. Loved last night's episode.Didn't find hero attractive at first but now he's hot! It's getting better and better.