New Contributor

Pockets.. please add to some of your pants

I now will not purchase pants that don't have at least one side pocket that can accommodate my IPHONE. I am sure lots of other Susan Graver fans might like a pocket in their pants as well. Please see what you can do as I am always fumbling to find my phone when it rings.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Pockets.. please add to some of your pants

And from the other side of the aisle...I like pants without pockets and all that extra bulk.

Valued Contributor

On 9/4/2014 cjmcp said:

And from the other side of the aisle...I like pants without pockets and all that extra bulk.

I'm on your side. Hate pockets in pants. I never carry anything in pockets - that's what handbags are for.

Super Contributor

There isn't a pocket ever made on pants that doesn't add unnecessary bulk, pooch out, or look strange when you put anything in them. Find another way to carry your phone ... please.

Check out "Portapocket" dot com!

Honored Contributor

Designers hate pockets because they ruin lines. Many brands don't have pockets and the dressier the pants are, the less likely it will be to have pockets. Your best bet is to buy pants from another line. Land's End makes some very nice pants in a variety of sizes and most have pockets.

Super Contributor

Other than jeans, I won't buy pants that have pockets.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/4/2014 Kathleen said:

Other than jeans, I won't buy pants that have pockets.

Same here.

Honored Contributor

I never understood why any woman would want pockets in her pants. I don't care for pockets in pants or skirts and except for jeans, I have them sewn shut. I'm a woman, I carry my necessities in my handbag. When you use pockets, they bulge and look unsightly. I don't need or want any unecessary lumps and bumps.

Respected Contributor

I hate pockets in my pants (except for jean and they're there mostly for the looks).

Honored Contributor

On 9/4/2014 cjmcp said:

ME TOO! I rarely open pockets on any garment.....don't use them don't want them.