Trusted Contributor

Just turned it on  with Amy an courtney,personally thought a very silly program.Courtney is fine by herself,but with Amy not good.Amy needs to act like an adult.Guess. I will watch the football game instead.

Honored Contributor

I agree, AS needs to grow up, too much nonsense when they are supposed to be working. I'm getting ready to mute the show, or turn the channel, I'm not going to buy anything anyway.

Super Contributor

QVC has changed for the worse.  Lost the professionalism they had.  

They act like they are out of control and doing whatever they feel like doing on the shows.  Acting ridiculous.  Running and laying all over the stage.  Thinking they are cute.

All the hosts are losing it not the ones that have been there from the beginning.  

QVC should be reading comments from their customers.  

Respected Contributor

Too much silliness and too many people talking at one time.

Trusted Contributor

Very childish behavior, they forget they're still working.

Valued Contributor

Oh please, Christmas is in 2 days.  They are having fun...and Amy said she will be on with Lorie in the new year...yay

Frequent Contributor

I have a question?? If Amy is going to be with Lori the first of the year then is PM STYLE changing host again?

Regular Contributor

I have stopped watching. I miss the days of Lisa Robertson on PM Style. I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas...

Honored Contributor

It's like watching two Disney characters.  These two are a pass; together or apart.

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Oh please, Christmas is in 2 days.  They are having fun...and Amy said she will be on with Lorie in the new year...yay

What's Xmas have to do with it.  You may enjoy them but others don't.  Please and thank you.  And it's LORI.