Honored Contributor

Why are these not included in the size chart,with other size charts? Wanting to know what these are,never can find.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I checked the size chart for the petite TSV and NO table for petite.  The actual measurement for the pants does show.  Happens often.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest   

QVC includes size guides, I have seen them for every garment I see, they are on the right hand size of the page, immediately above the sizes.  Usually the petite and the regular are separate QVC item numbers, but the size guides include all the sizes, they don't separate the guide into missy sizes from plus sizes.

But I don't use that.  I don't find it helpful.  I look at garment measurements and the materials used to judge whethere there is give in the material.  I also look at video where available.  Even though they rarely use petite models, it gives an idea of fit.

Respected Contributor

I also look at the garment measurements for each item as they vary considerably between designers.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand the plus petite,  how to know what exactly this means?

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I don't understand the plus petite,  how to know what exactly this means?

@goldensrbest Is this a different question or is this what you intended to ask in the op?  

To answer this question, the QVC size guide includes a height chart that states that petite sizes are designed for those measuring 4'11" to 5'3" in height.  But if you look at garment measurements you can just order something that fits you and not worry whether you are peite plus.  For example, I am petite but sometimes order regular because I want the regular garment length.  I don't worry what the size is, just that I get a good fit.  Garment measurements are most helpful.

Honored Contributor

Maybe i am not asking in the  way,i am meaning, one last try, they offer plus petite, but there is no chart,or any explanation of what is plus petite, with petite, regular,tall there is.

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest the size chart that can be accessed via the size guide link in each item page (see photo of a portion of the size guide below) applies to "petite", "regular", and "tall" sizes.  The height guide, just below the size guide, explains what heights are targeted for garments labeled petite, regular, and tall.

There is no specialized petite plus size chart.  There is one chart that provides measurements for petite, regular and tall garments in both missy and plus sizes.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 10.15.01 PM.png