Honored Contributor

QVC, we know that it is not necessary and hardly possible to receive items of clothing looking like they were just picked up at the dry cleaners/laundry, but please, show us, your customers and your vendor, Rowenta, some respect by ironing out some of the wrinkles on the pants you are selling.  

For several weeks now, I have noticed folding creases on the inside pant legs and a puddle of wrinkled fabric starting below the knee and running all the way below the feet on models who looked to be 5-8 or so who were wearing wrinkled pants that puddled in the floor like a hotel curtain trying to be extravagant castle draperies.

Respected Contributor

Oh dear. 

So, you want some guy in a warehouse to take your item off the shelf, iron it, and repackage it?  Not only is that time consuming and costly, but it will probably wrinkle again in the mail.  

They will add $10 to the shipping/handling cost, and it will STILL be wrinkled.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I know what you mean, but, today I can really tell you I don't know of any woman under 40 who owns an iron.  People just to lazy too do any work any more. They're sloppy looking going to walmart in their pj's.. Don't cook, clean or iron. Some don't comb their hair.

I've seen some come to church with wet hair don't take the time to blow dry.   Just a lazy people.

Esteemed Contributor

There are many lazy people - but......some people have natural curly hair (I certainly don't) and if they let hair air dry the curls jump back naturally after shampooing.  If they blow dry - it lessens their curl.   My step daughter for example. 

Honored Contributor

Get up in time to handle it LOL

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Oh dear. 

So, you want some guy in a warehouse to take your item off the shelf, iron it, and repackage it?  Not only is that time consuming and costly, but it will probably wrinkle again in the mail.  

They will add $10 to the shipping/handling cost, and it will STILL be wrinkled.

I don't know what she's saying.  The last part of her post seems to be suggesting that the models are coming out in wrinkled items and that shouldn't happen.  And that I do agree with.  I've seen them presenting items that looked like they had been rolled in a ball for a week, hung up and brought out to be shown on air.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I know what you mean, but, today I can really tell you I don't know of any woman under 40 who owns an iron.  People just to lazy too do any work any more. They're sloppy looking going to walmart in their pj's.. Don't cook, clean or iron. Some don't comb their hair.

I think you hit the nail on the head.  People are so tired today.  They are disorganized and overwhelmed.  They can't keep their lives functioning at a reasonable level. 
Esteemed Contributor

I think she is mainly focusing on the sloppy presentation of clothing that the models wear during shows.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt

You took the words right out of my mouth! (fingers)

I don't blow dry, I have super curly hair. It's not good for my hair!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

Do you know how long it takes to air dry?

I suspect your god is just happy they're showing up. Why can't you be?