Super Contributor

Re: Please post your fashion finds and details like we did last summer, Walmart, JCP, Macy's, etc.

Another vote for Kohl's! I only wear sundresses in the summer and I bought a MANY, MANY of them online yesterday morning. All of them were on sale and I mean a REAL sale....not a QVC sale. ETA: I also bought MANY maxi dresses too including the one pictured above.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please post your fashion finds and details like we did last summer, Walmart, JCP, Macy's, etc.

On 7/21/2014 peachesncream said:

Most of my spring/summer wardrobe came from Talbot's. I can't post pictures because the pieces have all sold out!

I just bought two dressy INC tops from Macy's (on sale). I'm undecided whether I need both for our upcoming vacation.

Feel free to vote on these tops!

INC tie dye short sleeve peasant top:

INC tie dye embellished asymmetrical top:

Love INC..love the tops and the Berks!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

What a fun thread! I went into Coldwater this weekend (I think they are down to 6 more days) and found a really nice little black 3/4 sleeve jacket, cinched in in the back, fly-away and an irregular hemline. (Sorry but I don't really remember what we are supposed to call that style hemline). Anyway...it looked fab with the jeans I was wearing. Picked it up for only $12 and wish it had been available in other colors!
Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 benzgirl said: What a fun thread! I went into Coldwater this weekend (I think they are down to 6 more days) and found a really nice little black 3/4 sleeve jacket, cinched in in the back, fly-away and an irregular hemline. (Sorry but I don't really remember what we are supposed to call that style hemline). Anyway...it looked fab with the jeans I was wearing. Picked it up for only $12 and wish it had been available in other colors!

Congrats on your pretty jacket!

Coldwater Creek made really nice jackets with good tailoring. I bought some over the years. My favorite was a flowered jean jacket. Sorry to see this retailer go.

Trusted Contributor

peachesncream, love those INC tops. I think you should keep both. I did not know until this year that INC also has shoes, and I found a pair I love so much I bought a second color. It's a nice line.

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 peachesncream said:
On 7/21/2014 benzgirl said: What a fun thread! I went into Coldwater this weekend (I think they are down to 6 more days) and found a really nice little black 3/4 sleeve jacket, cinched in in the back, fly-away and an irregular hemline. (Sorry but I don't really remember what we are supposed to call that style hemline). Anyway...it looked fab with the jeans I was wearing. Picked it up for only $12 and wish it had been available in other colors!

Congrats on your pretty jacket!

Coldwater Creek made really nice jackets with good tailoring. I bought some over the years. My favorite was a flowered jean jacket. Sorry to see this retailer go.

Thanks Peaches! I used to buy a good portion of my work wardrobe at Coldwater and will really miss them too. In fact, I still have several tops that I still wear. I think I read somewhere that the store was going to be restructured (?). If that's the case, hopefully we will see something similar to CW sometime in our future.
Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 lolakimono said:

Well, I've already posted about my devotion to this tank, but in case anyone hasn't seen it yet...

It's $14.99 and it's a real workhorse! Lots of colors, your bra strap doesn't show, and the arm holes aren't too large.

And you found it where, Lola?

Love the style and color.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/21/2014 Feline Fine said:

Well, I've already posted about my devotion to this tank, but in case anyone hasn't seen it yet...

It's $14.99 and it's a real workhorse! Lots of colors, your bra strap doesn't show, and the arm holes aren't too large.

Hi Sista{#emotions_dlg.wub} Not Lola (obviously Smiley Wink but I think that top is LL Bean.

O/T Have you seen the "What a Cat Can Do" thread on Viewpoints? Cute GIF

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 betteb said:
On 7/21/2014 Feline Fine said:

Hi Sista{#emotions_dlg.wub} Not Lola (obviously Smiley Wink but I think that top is LL Bean.

O/T Have you seen the "What a Cat Can Do" thread on Viewpoints? Cute GIF

Thanks, BB Sis Kiss, I'll check it out. Hope it's 100% cotton.

Yep, I did see the kitteh agility GIF/thread (& replied), but I appreciate the alert anyway. 8)

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 vaccinia said:

peachesncream, love those INC tops. I think you should keep both. I did not know until this year that INC also has shoes, and I found a pair I love so much I bought a second color. It's a nice line.

I think INC is one of Macys more upscale in house lines of clothing etc, I have a few very nice things from them

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.