Trusted Contributor

WK ss v-neck and open front kimono is butter are up for order. MMMM butter!

Honored Contributor

I love your clever title for this discussion, crdib! Who says this forum can't be fun?

Trusted Contributor

It CAN be fun, as I recall!

Respected Contributor

I would look like a floating pair of lips in that color.

Respected Contributor

Very clever, crdlb Smile What do guys think about this color for blondes?

Respected Contributor
On 5/7/2014 GraceCO said:

Very clever, crdlb Smile What do guys think about this color for blondes?

Respected Contributor

I think I'll pass on this color, although it's a pretty shade of yellow.

Valued Contributor

I'm loving the beautiful "butter" color in the sleeveless WK mockneck that arrived yesterday. It is mouth-wateringly lovely under Louis' dark navy and looks great with soft dove grey or reds, the obvious white being thrown into the mix.

But here's my head-scratching moment. I ordered two because I figured I would love it a lot and what if I spilled gravy or something on it Smiley Wink That's just a hypothetical. So I ordered two of them. One of them is the appropriate 29-something inch length as described but the other one, in the exact same size is 32 inches long! I couldn't believe it and got the measuring tape out and sure enough - it's a definite. Somebody fell asleep at the knit machine! So I'm returning the one that is too long. 2 + inches is a LOT too long when trying to wear it under jackets. And of course I'll describe the problem on the return slip but I'm just about positive it will get sent out again to someone.

Trusted Contributor

I tried my butter v-neck with the medallion print suits I have, and really like the look of them together. I also like it with the coral floral pattern skirt, shirt, shorts and cardigan. That's all the further I got in the yellow section of the closet, but it doesn't really coordinate with anything that is a really intense yellow--like the butter hydrangea print or the sunshine yellow pieces. I did get the kimono cardigan in this color, too. Love!