Respected Contributor

Re: Please offer more non-wool Irish sweaters

A222989 is called an Irish sweater. It is not wool and is called an Irish sweater. I would like a few more similar choices. I am posting on a QVC forum and am using QVC's expanded definition of an Irish sweater which may be different from others. And merino wool is wool and I don't care how soft it is, I am allergic to wool. Please, I am not trying to threaten the heritage of Aran sweaters.
Respected Contributor

I am sorry I ever posted a simple request to expand a line already offered. Never again, as this got so misconstrued.
Honored Contributor

O/P: Maybe email QVC with your excellent suggestion! I liked the couple or so cotton styles that were offered.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. I'm thinking that if/when they are made in Ireland, then they are Irish sweaters, made by Irish folks. Just thinking.........Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Thanks Romary, I will do that.
Trusted Contributor

I am a HUGE fan of the Irish Merino sweaters and have quite a few. I wear them primarily in the fall and winter months. Nothing takes the chill off faster!

But I happily bought the linen/cotton blend OTO Irish sweater. And would love to see more to wear in the warm-weather months.

Flax is also a major crop in Ireland.

Respected Contributor

On 3/18/2015 Barbara in Virginia said:

I am a HUGE fan of the Irish Merino sweaters and have quite a few. I wear them primarily in the fall and winter months. Nothing takes the chill off faster!

But I happily bought the linen/cotton blend OTO Irish sweater. And would love to see more to wear in the warm-weather months.

Flax is also a major crop in Ireland.

Thank you. You understand what I trying to say and said it well.