Contributor

Please, no more cold-shoulder fashion!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason this look just isn't appealing to me, and everyone is trying to jump on board with it.

I wish it would go away.  Am I alone?

Honored Contributor

Re: Please, no more cold-shoulder fashion!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the look, looks cheap IMO, I have seen no one in my town wear this fashion ever.

Esteemed Contributor

No, you're not alone!!

Honored Contributor

Nope, you're not alone, and my personal view is that regardless of individual perceptions or how many complements one might have recevied, the look flatters no one... No matter where I see it or who I see it on, it always screams 'low-end' to me... As I said, that's my personal point of view and others are clearly free to feel differently...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't understand the hostlity some have for anything that they don't like.  It's not like that is all there is to buy and wear.  There is enough variety in fashion to suit everyone.  There are a lot of looks that don't appeal to me  but so many others like and wear them.  How boring the world would be if everyone had the same taste in fashion!!

Regular Contributor

I was hoping it would not be around this year, but QVC has too much of it.  I'm also tired of all sandals being gladiators, and why are all the designers making everything in French terry?  When QVC decides they like something, they wear it out!

Respected Contributor

It's not a flattering look for me but I've seen others who wear it well.  As long as people continue to buy it, it will stay around.

Honored Contributor

You are not alone. I don't like it at all.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I never understand when people say they don't like something that it shouldn't be made or sold.   

I don't like vests, but I'm not about to outlaw them.   Lol

Just don't  buy whatever it is you don't like.   Other people might like them...

Super Contributor

I agree with you.  I don't have a cold shoulder top, but I have seen some that are designed very lovely and some that were not.  I personally prefer a one shoulder top.  I have a couple of those and I love them.  Woman Happy