Respected Contributor

Re: Please logo fans don't take offense

@Mj12 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't know why anyone would take offense at that, it's just your experience.  I also don't know why you bothered posting when your experience isn't funny or unique.  I tried LOGO out a few years ago, I'm 5'3" and both tops were just  too long for the way I like to wear my clothes.  Wasn't a big deal, nothing out there works for every woman in th world.

Alrighty then.

Good Grief! who are you the board police? she shouldn't bother posting her experience! Are you ever NOT rude on here?

I enjoyed reading it and it is funny and made me smile....LOGO isn't for me either tried it once...so I understand.

Trusted Contributor

@blueskys: That was so funny. I think it's less about the particular outfit and more about how your husband reacted by laughing so hard and you joining him. That's so much fun when that happens for whatever reason.

Something hits your funny bones and you're off to the races. I could just picture it because my hubby and I have done that.

Honored Contributor

Funny story, I'm your height and wear a size small in LOGO. I have a few of her pieces from when she first came to the Q. I must say I have never received a compliment on any of her tops. My husband knows better than to laugh at what I wear, but he will laugh at the models wearing her fashions on TV. His comment was," what are they dressed up for, it's not Halloween". I guess that says it all.

Super Contributor

I have just recently started buying logo - always loved the lace and ruffles. But I thought I was too old too short and too fat. Then I decided why not wear what makes me happy and i am loving it. No I can't wear everything in this line - however, there is a wide range of lengths and choices in materials. Sorry your laughter was not from happiness but glad mine is! Oh and I haven't asked what my husband thought of my outfit in abt 20 years - just never worked for me Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

Maybe it's just me not being a ruffle fan, but almost all of the LOGO stuff looks like variations of the same thing to me.  And I agree with some of the comments about it being overpriced.  

Honored Contributor

@Brat Cat Mom wrote:

Maybe it's just me not being a ruffle fan, but almost all of the LOGO stuff looks like variations of the same thing to me.  And I agree with some of the comments about it being overpriced.  

@Brat Cat Mom

I have lots of LOGO ... not a ruffle or lace edge in sight.   Given the intricate construction of some of the pieces - the prices are fair.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Must just be the times I'm watching, I guess. 

Trusted Contributor

@Brat Cat Mom wrote:

Ditto.   Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I'm a tall girl and love Logo for the extra length.
Contributor

I too am tall and can wear some of her pieces, although I also take into consideration that I am a senior but still don't like to dress like one but most of her things are way to youthful for me but I think, for the most part, they are cute.

i love your name - I am a Bama grad - married to an Auburn guy- now that's a real laugh.

Roll Tide!