Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please logo fans don't take offense

@blueskys  ...

I got a big laugh when I first read your post this morning ... really cracked me up.   Always good to start the day with a smile!

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't know why anyone would take offense at that, it's just your experience.  I also don't know why you bothered posting when your experience isn't funny or unique.  I tried LOGO out a few years ago, I'm 5'3" and both tops were just  too long for the way I like to wear my clothes.  Wasn't a big deal, nothing out there works for every woman in th world.

Alrighty then.

Esteemed Contributor

@blueskys~ I totally get it!  One Monday a few weeks back my husband was flipping thru the channels and came upon a LOGO show.  He called me into the living room -- he was cracking up -- he pointed at the TV and asked me if I'd ever wear anything like that.  I said, "Heck, no!" and we were both both laughing by then.   I'm just a smidgen under 5'3" and LOGO ruffled tops would look like dresses on me too.  Or nightgowns.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

I'm not a LOGO customer but I have noticed that her newer styles aren't quite as exaggerated as they once were.  She also uses a variety of fabrics.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Her fashions do not work for all body types.  I am an APPLE, and I have to be picky on what I purchase from her.  Some of her things are pretty, but very pricey.  Its a shame she cannot come down on price a bit.

You gotta laugh once in a while, thats what keeps things tolerable.  LIFE is wayyyy to serious most the time.  Glad you both had a nice laugh.  EVEN BETTER that you can laugh together....THAT is what its all about it !!

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@blueskysI purchase LOGO,Linea, Eileen Fisher, johnny Was etc. but, all of their clothes are not appropriate for me.  There are some brands (that will go unnamed) that are unsuitable at any cost for my body/personal style.  What you wrote is true for all of us, just replace the word LOGO for the brand that doesn't work for you.  I'm glad you shared some laughter with your husband, but just because a particular style illicits that response from you and your husband doesn't mean that another brand wouldn't generate the same response for another person.  I respect everyone's choice of design, even though it may not suit me.  Wear what you love, enjoy, and gives you confidence....it is not about another's opinion.  

Respected Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

I must not have a sense of humor because my husband wouldn't be laughing.

Actually it sounds like your husband is the one without the sense of humor then.

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@MarkeieMark wrote:

I must not have a sense of humor because my husband wouldn't be laughing.

Actually it sounds like your husband is the one without the sense of humor then.

@AmericanBulldogMom Like any good trained husband, he knows when to laugh and when not to.

Honored Contributor

Well, I thought the story was hysterical, and I can see it happening in this house. More important, there is nothing quite that kind of laughing, where you just can't stop.

I can't even imagine someone wondering why you posted this. As they say, get a laugh. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

I don't know why anyone would take offense at that, it's just your experience.  I also don't know why you bothered posting when your experience isn't funny or unique.  I tried LOGO out a few years ago, I'm 5'3" and both tops were just  too long for the way I like to wear my clothes.  Wasn't a big deal, nothing out there works for every woman in th world.

Alrighty then.

----------

Calling Mr. Chrystaltree.  She needs something only you can provide.