Respected Contributor

Please help me with sizing of A230801- Quacker Factory Animal Print Cardigan

I have been wanting this sweater and the clearance price is very good. I'm about the same size and shape as model Maria (brunette). I watched the video and the sweater looks too tight on Maria and she normally wears a large, but the reviews say size down. I'm confused. I don't like anything too fitted so I'm leaning toward XL, but I also don't want it to look sloppy. If you have this sweater or have time to watch the video, please let me know what you think. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Please help me with sizing of A230801- Quacker Factory Animal Print Cardigan

XL- 48" chest

L- 45" chest

And it's made of nylon/viscose, so I think it will "grow" as the day goes on.

Personally, I would look at the chest measurements and decide. The reviews say that its not very substantial, which could account for the sagging/gaping of the buttons.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me with sizing of A230801- Quacker Factory Animal Print Cardigan

Thanks, lola!
Respected Contributor

I purchased this about a year ago and had to return it. The arms were very wide - they seemed to be constructed incorrectly. The length was droopy- it was like the sweater was stretched, not just too long. I had ordered a size down. The sweater was pretty to look at, but was not constructed well.