Honored Contributor

Please gifted shoppers, help me find a faux sherpa coat

I am looking for a faux sherpa coat that is knee length or longer.  I ordered one from Kohl's and they sent the wrong size and now the coat is sold out in my size.  I wear a plus size.  I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please gifted shoppers, help me find a faux sherpa coat

Woman Within has one, as well as JC Penney

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

especiallyyours.com

In sizes up to 2X-

The look and feel of real! This long, luxurious coat looks gorgeous worn over everything from jeans to dresses. Faux-fur adorns the cuffs, hemline, front placket, and hood for a thoroughly glam look. Features hidden hook-and-eye front closures, side pockets, figure-flattering seaming, and a super-plush lining. Wear with the hood up for additional warmth—or drama. 46" from center back neck. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
Respected Contributor

@butterfly123  Dennis Basso had a new coat on this morning that was faux shearling. A272557. Depending on your height it could be knee length. 

Respected Contributor

A270423 D&C fleece button front jacket with sherpa lining. I have this in a few colors and it is nice!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Have you ordered from this company before?  The coat is beautiful.  I called the company this morning and they were unable to give me exact measurements.   They use a general size chart instead.  I haven't heard of this company before, so I am still on the fence.  I appreciate the picture and description. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic

I saw this coat also.  I am 5'11''.  Still may be a possibility.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk

Is the D&C really warm?  I live in a very cold climate.  I appreciate your sugggestion. Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo

I will take a look.  Thank you for posting. I appreciate your time.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@lolakimono

Have you ordered from this company before?  The coat is beautiful.  I called the company this morning and they were unable to give me exact measurements.   They use a general size chart instead.  I haven't heard of this company before, so I am still on the fence.  I appreciate the picture and description. Thank you!

@butterfly123

No- I haven't ordered anything, but I saw that they were another company in addition to the ones already suggested to you.