Respected Contributor

Re: Please don't put Jane T and Isaac together

@Zita wrote:

Where were the "hurtful comments on her appearance" ??

So tired of all this PC censorship. However, your board, your biases.

There was a comment about the appearance of Jane's eyes.

Honored Contributor

Love Jane Treacy and Issac together. Difference of opinions make the world go round!

Esteemed Contributor

@gmkb wrote:

@Zita wrote:

Where were the "hurtful comments on her appearance" ??

So tired of all this PC censorship. However, your board, your biases.

Zita, I read the deleted post and it was hurtful comments about the host's appearance.

It did not relate at all to your original post.  I agree with the moderators on this one.

I read that deleted post, too....I thought it was very hurtful and totally out of line...Jane did not deserve that persons comments..I am glad the moderators took it out...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jane's a gusher when she really admires some one and I think that's what got old quick for me during that show. Jane is a really good host, but I could do without all the personal comments about family and the who's who. I guess she's just filling air time, but it gets to be a bit much when she's on for 3 hours at a time.

Trusted Contributor

Totally agee

Honored Contributor

@Zita

I would like to give my opinion here, without being disrespectful or rude. To do this it will take a generalized statement: disrespect shown towards each other (host or vendor) should not be tolerated. Interrupting is a form of disrespect. 

I believe I only saw a few minutes of this particular show and for that reason.

I would also say that it is noticeable that some hosts have worked on their vocals by lowering their pitch/slowing down/revising silliness. Thank you... I am a viewer who notices and appreciates it.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Very well stated.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isn't this thread a good argument for removing the "best answer" feature?

@Keyai

@Brittany-QVC

@QVC_Team

The post wasn't even a question.  The "best answer" wasn't a response.  All was just opinion about a host's failings or non-failings.  None of this thread was at all productive.  Instead, it was all very uncomfortable.

p.s.  Why not include the "best answer" feature where it really counts, in the "questions" viewers respond to after a product listing.  So many of those answers don't even match the product that they are completely useless.  Perhaps a "best answer" might be of some use there.  It's of no use in these threads since here we have (in the main) conversations with a few questions scattered here and there.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

I agree about putting Leah (Love Leah) with Isaac but not Jayne B or Jane T.   I'm not a fan of Jayne B and her giggling over everything and her unpreparedness.

Jane T never misses a beat when it comes to interrupting and talking about her daughters, family members or where they have gone.  Many of the hosts might mention something about their families or friends, which I'm sure is normal and understandable but their main focus is on the item being presented, which is why we watch,  telling the consumer details not taking up time with constant stories about family life and where they've been or are going.  

I love Isaac and Shawn together and you can see he is most comfortable with her, they are great together.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvtoshopathome wrote:

I agree about putting Leah (Love Leah) with Isaac but not Jayne B or Jane T.   I'm not a fan of Jayne B and her giggling over everything and her unpreparedness.

Jane T never misses a beat when it comes to interrupting and talking about her daughters, family members or where they have gone.  Many of the hosts might mention something about their families or friends, which I'm sure is normal and understandable but their main focus is on the item being presented, which is why we watch,  telling the consumer details not taking up time with constant stories about family life and where they've been or are going.  

I love Isaac and Shawn together and you can see he is most comfortable with her, they are great together.  

I like him with Shawn but I think he gets along with them all.  But, I do think he respects Leah a great deal.  He is very warm to her in a different way.  I think Shawn amuses him.