Valued Contributor

Please bring Amy back to Logo

She does a great job.  She looks wonderful in the clothes and really clicks with Lori......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please bring Amy back to Logo

@lucky-girl wrote:

She does a great job.  She looks wonderful in the clothes and really clicks with Lori......

I know what you mean...i miss Katie & Gabriel in the mornings.................and Katie on QVC 2 Weds for her clothing show......................i guess they figure it is time for a shake up............and with all the newer hosts joining QVC it is almost like strangers running the show these days...which is ok i guess.....and giving all the newer hosts their own named shows...........not sure what is the thinking behind all this switching around....

Trusted Contributor

Don't watch the shows on QVC anymore, just go online to see something I might be interested in....no hosts to worry about!!!

Respected Contributor

Here's a better idea.  Since she is such a stellar employee, give her a promotion.  Give her a huge increase in salary.  Make her happy.  Make us happy for her.  Give her an executive behind-the-scenes job.  Please.

Honored Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

Don't watch the shows on QVC anymore, just go online to see something I might be interested in....no hosts to worry about!!!

That’s the same with me. I rely on host news I read on the forums.

Valued Contributor

Instant change of channel when Amy is hosting anything or when LG is on.

Honored Contributor

Shawn is 100% better with Lori than Amy was.  

Honored Contributor

I can tolerate most of the hosts.  What I do not like is someone yelling and loud but I have not seen a host do that.  However, I have seen vendors doing that and I change the channel.  I saw Shawn w/Lori last week and i thought the program was fine.  Amy and Shawn have different styles and I like them both.

kindness is strength