Contributor

Please assist on the tights sizing?

Hi, I am 5'9, 143 lbs, usually a size 8, and always just on the bubble between most brands B and C sizing. I love the great reviews and because I am all legs, 34" inseam, don't have any Linea pants and looking for some help on the fit so I don't have to return.

Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please assist on the tights sizing?

I am also right between the B and C measurements and always order up to a C. I am also very leggy but shorter than you at just under 5'5". My size ranges from 10-12. With your need for a long inseam, the C might be better for you.

Regular Contributor

Hi, I am 5'9" and I weigh in the high end of the 130s, 33" inseam. I have the new Linea tights in the B size and they fit just right, no strain in length or width and no wrinkling or bagging. (This is my lifetime hosiery size and I've weighed 30 pounds more without sizing up.) That said, these tights are very high quality and I'm pretty sure that size C would work for me, too.

Respected Contributor

It's an issue with just about any sizing. Nothing seems to be reliable. I guess that's why we need a return policy.

Contributor

Thanks for the input, I will start with a pair of size B. Smile

Contributor

Hi

Be careful if your first pair is the herringbone. I as well as others found they run smaller than the other tights in the line.

Laura