Trusted Contributor

Re: Please Stop Standing Sideways -- Face the Camera!

This is the funniest, whackiest post ever! I need a good laugh today.
Respected Contributor

I don't dislike Susan, but her rude behavior usually makes me hit the remote. I agree with the OP - it is much more pleasant for me to watch Marilyn?? her assistant. She does a good presentation without all the constant interruptions. Maybe Susan should learn from her assistant.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 happy housewife said:

I find it annoying that so many of the posters here have to post their very petty annoyances. If something so small is that annoying to you - probably you need to watch something else on TV.

Super Contributor

"Susan, I love your line of clothing, however, your on-air presentations are getting more and more difficult to watch. Please stop standing sideways and face the camera like the hosts do. Standing sideways is very annoying. I have no idea why you constantly do it. If you are uncomfortable when you wear a tighter fitting pant or legging, then don't wear them. Sad to say, but it is easier to watch your assistant fill in for you."

Maybe the OP could explain why standing sideways is annoying because I sure can't figure it out. Susan is showing the merchandise and handling it.

I would venture to guess the OP is annoyed that Susan does look slimmer standing sideways. She does because she has a flat stomach. Perhaps the OP doesn't and this fact aggravates her. ? Does the OP feel "duped" in some way because Susan knows she looks slim standing sideways? Perhaps the OP should examine her true feelings about herself and what's bugging her because standing sideways is nothing to be annoyed about. Sorry you are so upset by this OP.

BTW where is the OP?

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/12/2014 PKB said:

Seriously? Turning sideways makes one look slimmer! Only if you're slightly turned with one hand on your hip and one knee bent! HELLO......Actually she stands sideways because she's looking at the clothes on the rack!

*rolls eyes*

LDO stands sideways and it doesn't make him look slimmer.

Boy o Boy are you brave. Your gonna get it for saying the saintly LDO has a fault.

Okay, I give up ... who is LDO ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

On 8/4/2014 greyexplorer said:

Susan, I love your line of clothing, however, your on-air presentations are getting more and more difficult to watch. Please stop standing sideways and face the camera like the hosts do. Standing sideways is very annoying. I have no idea why you constantly do it. If you are uncomfortable when you wear a tighter fitting pant or legging, then don't wear them. Sad to say, but it is easier to watch your assistant fill in for you.

First of all, if you truly want to communicate with Susan Graver, you should go to her face book page, not here.

Secondly. WHAT has Susan's position got to do with explaining the features of the clothing? Even if she stood on her head, if she's presenting the line properly, it shouldn't matter. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Respected Contributor

I only walk sideways everywhere I go so as to appear thinner

Valued Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 8/27/2014 Kathleen said:
On 8/12/2014 PKB said:

Seriously? Turning sideways makes one look slimmer! Only if you're slightly turned with one hand on your hip and one knee bent! HELLO......Actually she stands sideways because she's looking at the clothes on the rack!

*rolls eyes*

LDO stands sideways and it doesn't make him look slimmer.

Boy o Boy are you brave. Your gonna get it for saying the saintly LDO has a fault.

Okay, I give up ... who is LDO ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Louis Dell Olio

Respected Contributor

The OP needs to go back and read through her posts and see how many are complaints.

Respected Contributor

Some of the stuff I read on this board....