Valued Contributor

Re: Please Help Me Locate These Shoes! I Love Them!

The heels on those shoes so remind me of the first pair of heels my mom let me buy, think they were called "kitten heels". OMG, I was so excited about wearing them for Easter that year. The shoes were a kind of yellow/light gold color and they had some kind of little fan decoration that stood out on the front of the shoe. I haven't thought about those shoes in a hundred years and yet they must have been important enough if I remember what color and style they were.

First pair of heels/first kiss...some things a girl doesn't ever forget.

Maria

Super Contributor

Re: Please Help Me Locate These Shoes! I Love Them!

Thanks everyone for the great tips and suggestions. I have sad news. After exhausting all the places mentioned above and talking to several people at Nordstroms, this shoe is sold out online and in all of their stores. It is not on backorder either. The representative told me that meant it probably wouldn't be reordered. Alas, I'm so dissapointed. I'm not a shoe nut, but this was a shoe I REALLY liked. Maybe I'll see something similar when I am out and about. Again, thank you for all of the information you gave. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}