Honored Contributor

Re: Please Bring us a Linea TSV!

MY SUGGESTION IS THAT THE WHISPER KNIT TURTLENECK SWEATER WOULD MAKE A LOVELY HOLIDAY GIFT. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS ITEM OFFERED AT AS A TSV, DUING HOLIDAY SEASON. NO CHANGE IN QUALITY, PLEASE. MORE COLORS, PLEASE. MAYBE SOME LARGE mm HONORA BUTTON EARRINGS WITH SIMILAR COLORS, AS A TIE-IN GIFT.
Esteemed Contributor

I'd love a Linea TSV. I miss the fine quality and styling of the original garments that QVC allowed Louis to create for us, but his line is still the best that QVC offers. I agree with the poster who requested petite tunics. I am 5'3" and cannot wear most tunics...and the long sleeves are always way too long. I buy my tops at Talbot's and Lands End. Both offer a large variety of petite tops.
Respected Contributor

Linea is one of QVC's small clothing vendors; I don't think he could bring in enough inventory for a TSV.  TSV numbers are huge. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see a Linea cardigan TSV. Out of all the items I've purchased the cardis are my favorites. I'd also like to see a pair of Linea trousers or ponte knit dress as a TSV. So many possibilities!

On a side note, I was disappointed to see no LunchTime Specials from the Linea collection today. They really spoiled us last week! It was almost like I was starting to expect a daily Linea sale. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I would have loved having a print top as a TSV from him.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼