Super Contributor

Please Bring us a Linea TSV!

Dear QVC, 

Please bring your customers a new Linea by Louis Dell'Olio TSV in the near future. This exclusive line has had very successful TSV's in the past, and is a consistently Top Rated and Sell Out product line. It would be wonderful to have a new Linea TSV from Louis Dell'Olio, QVC's exclusive Coty Award winning designer!

Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please Bring us a Linea TSV!

The watercolor 3/4 sleeve top that came in flame, fuchsia and peacock would have been perfect for a TSV offering-- done in his jersey knit fabric and in a pleasant length for most women to wear.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed 3/4 Sleeve Hi-Low Hem Tunic - A263353

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Problem is, it'd sell out in the first 10 minutes. Louis can't bring that level of merchandise volume. His garments focus more on quality than mass quantity.
Respected Contributor

If the Q wanted him to have a TSV they would find the bucks. George Simonton and Bob Mackie haven't had a TSV in ages.

The twofer was a OTO and did well enough. Was there a reorder on that?

Susan Graver's TSV tunics have been pricey and they sell.

Honored Contributor

Years ago, when Louis had great quality fabrics, he had TSVs.  Then when there was a near-separation between Louis and QVC, it seems the quality dropped somewhat (not to the level of others) and the TSVs were gone except for the peblum jacket.  I love mine.  I wish LDO would have another TSV.  I think the zigzag maxi dress would have been perfect for a TSV.  Had it been mass produced, it would have been less costly and it, for sure, is a very pretty dress.  It has great commetary as well.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree. I posted a similar request and much to my surprise, a lot of people thought this shouldn't happen because they stated quality would be compromised. I don't understand. How could making more of something lessen the quality of the item? Louis is by far the best designer on QVC and I would love to see a TSV from him. Sure not everything he makes is adored, but he has a majority of his items customer top rated. Go Louis!!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This would be a phenominal TSV. I'd buy every color/pattern. In fact, I intend to buy everyone I can get if the Q has the presence of mind to reorder this tunic!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Printed 3/4 Sleeve Hi-Low Hem Tunic - A263353

Respected Contributor

I think any version of the WK swinhg sweater would be a natural. It sold out when it was presented and it's still sold out. I would buy that sweater in 10 colors I love it so much.

Respected Contributor

I think any version of the WK swing sweater would be a natural. It sold out when it was presented and it's still sold out. I would buy that sweater in 10 colors I love it so much.

Super Contributor

I would love to see a fall/winter TSV like the Whisper-Knit-Side-Button-Tunic A236144. It is only left in black. I would love it in cassis, wine and camel. This piece would be very versatile for those that do not purchase many pieces.