Regular Contributor

Please, Bring In Some Shorter T-Shirts!!

To the powers that be at QVC: a) Not everyone is 5 foot 10; b) Not everyone wants to "cover what needs to be covered" and c) Some of us actually want to show our figures. Having said all this, what would it take for Denim & Co., Liz Claiborne, etc. to bring in a few t-shirts that are shorter - I'm not saying midriff tops, don't get me wrong. But something that doesn't go over our backsides!! I am only 5 foot 3 and I find that the tops they currently sell are way too long for me. 75% of their things are tunics which could be a dress for me, and the others swallow my entire shape. I realize the majority of viewers love the longer things, but there are a minority of us who want shorter tops. I've seen some really cute ones but I refuse to order them because they are way too long -- and I won't spend extra $ to get them hemmed. For the average price of a top, plus shipping, handling, and tax, I can go to Macy's with a coupon and get two. The mall is my new best friend!!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Respected Contributor

Re: Please, Bring In Some Shorter T-Shirts!!

I so agree. I have to buy mine at the mall too.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you 100%!! There are many tops I would buy, especially from Liz Claiborne NY, but when the XS starts at 26 inches long, I pass them by. When you are petite, it is not a flattering look.

Super Contributor

I stopped buying jackets at QVC because those cropped

jackets don't look good on me...I guess I can stop

buying t-shirts too if they make them shorter then

those cropped jackets that a certain blond sells on the Q.

Respected Contributor

I would like shorter tees also. I am barely 5'2". I like longer ones with a legging, but with jeans and capris, I really don't have anything to cover up and hide. The Q definitely doesn't cater to short people.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I am not short at 5'6", but I like my tees to come just to the waistband of my jeans. If I am wearing leggings then I like them longer of course. I buy mine at Kohl's, Old Navy or the Gap. The ones on the Q are always over the backside.

Respected Contributor

""The powers that be"" aren't reading this- I would call or write a letter- Isaac Mizrahi tees are short

Respected Contributor

As someone else has noted, Isaac's shirts are shorter. That's made me a faithful customer of his.

Honored Contributor

Check Linea A255118 V neck S/S T shirt in sky blue, white & black Length 23 1/4" in XS.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I'm short waisted and find that anything longer than 26 inches looks ridiculous on me. Besides, a longer top can make your butt look even bigger .....

I don't know why putting a tight top over one's behind is considered "coverage"!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}