Honored Contributor

It is obvious from many posts on these boards, whether they be about SG or someone else, that some people have trouble being nice. I remember many years ago the horrible threads about Jeanne Bice and QF. Those were brutal. Susan is definitely talkative, energetic, and easily excitable. It can be a bit much sometimes, but that is who she is.

My suggestion, other than turning the channel, is to consider this...How would each of us feel if we were being criticized for our personality traits? People keep saying if only she would change...Ask yourself how you would react to being told to change your personality. It might not be easy or even something you want or need to do. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

It is obvious from many posts on these boards, whether they be about SG or someone else, that some people have trouble being nice. I remember many years ago the horrible threads about Jeanne Bice and QF. Those were brutal. Susan is definitely talkative, energetic, and easily excitable. It can be a bit much sometimes, but that is who she is.

My suggestion, other than turning the channel, is to consider this...How would each of us feel if we were being criticized for our personality traits? People keep saying if only she would change...Ask yourself how you would react to being told to change your personality. It might not be easy or even something you want or need to do. 

@wilma

unfortunately some of those same people will say "they would not care."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein