Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

If someone has to ask others, "Please be nice!", then probably some self-examination is in order. That's the logic in this to me, anyway.

I disagree.  I think it's a sad reflection on society now that people have to be told to be nice. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Be Nice

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SaRina wrote:

If someone has to ask others, "Please be nice!", then probably some self-examination is in order. That's the logic in this to me, anyway.

I disagree.  I think it's a sad reflection on society now that people have to be told to be nice. 

I agree with you..... But..... since it has happened, and if it happened to me that I was hearing the same complaint on a regular basis, it would probably be a signal to me for some introspection. That's all I'm saying.

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I really think that if Susan would "be nice", people would be more likely to "be nice" to her.   Rude begets rude.

ITA! I woke up this morning,turned on the tv and was met with Susan's booty right in my face!!!!! Big time HD!Wiggling and giggling.....I consider it rude to wave your rear end in other peoples face especially first thing in the morning. Is Susan taking lessons from another vendor (no names)? Is it mandatory now to stick your rear in the viewer's face and think it's funny or cute? Guess I am totally out of touch    no pun intended. She should "be nice" to viewers and stop the booty wiggling madness. Not pretty.....or nice! Just rude.

Super Contributor

I really believe that there is something wrong with her, so off! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Please Be Nice

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

I really think that if Susan would "be nice", people would be more likely to "be nice" to her.   Rude begets rude.

ITA! I woke up this morning,turned on the tv and was met with Susan's booty right in my face!!!!! Big time HD!Wiggling and giggling.....I consider it rude to wave your rear end in other peoples face especially first thing in the morning. Is Susan taking lessons from another vendor (no names)? Is it mandatory now to stick your rear in the viewer's face and think it's funny or cute? Guess I am totally out of touch    no pun intended. She should "be nice" to viewers and stop the booty wiggling madness. Not pretty.....or nice! Just rude.

I turned on my tv just in time for the backside pride shot. I'm a Grandmother and Great Grandmother, and I really don't think it would be appropriate for me to wiggle my booty in front of anyone - certainly not on national tv. I think Susan has a couple of grandchildren. Will they be proud?   And then Pat made a comment that it's all about the &%$#.  Does Pat think that wagging your rear bumper in everyone's face is a good thing?  Where is QVC going next I wonder?????  Remote time!

Honored Contributor

Nothing said here is new.  Susan still sells, and we who buy from her really don't find her all that disturbing. 

None of the designer personalities the anti-Susans apparently favor has managed to get even $50 of my money through all the years I've watched and purchased from QVC,  Maybe some of them need to change! 

Regular Contributor

Susan knows she is loud,pushy, rude and manic in her presentations

and she does all that with a sweet smile because she sells!

The booty shaking this morning was a take off on another vendor

who also sells quite well and gets away with that behavior.

I own a few of Susan's clothes and watch very little of her shows

because her behavior is so manic.

wish Susan would tone it down and quit running all over the set.

She has some nice things...but prices have really gotten high.

Valued Contributor

She is a sweet person who wants to be liked so much  Deep down  I think she is a true friend and good person  She is who she is  Her clothes are so imaginative and creative   She is so happy with life and just loves her job  I would love her as a friend

Respected Contributor

Not sure what the OP dislikes about Susan's request.  People can really be rude and mean, so if someone is requesting others to be nice then you'd think these people would realize that they are being hurtful.  But then again, they probably don't care and won't change.

Just today I read a post here regarding an online chat with CS, called out their name and basically stated that this CS wasted 15 minutes of their life.  How embarrasing for the CS rep.  Do people really think their time is so valuable?  And they are soooo demanding.  I wonder if they stop to think that a CS rep is not in control of how a system works and it has nothing to do with whether they are trained properly.

Respected Contributor

How can one be nice when all you get is frustration regarding her clothing.

I ordered 2 items this morning, one went on "Wait List" which I accepted but less than hour later I checked again, my color/size was "in stock", you know I should of ordered it again but I didn't, I opted to chat with a rep from the Q.

Total disaster, that gal was pleasant but asked me for the order number, gave her that, asked me to confirm the description (I already did in the original question, put the entire description in) and besides its' the only item on that order

I don't hear anyone being nasty to Susan other than her clothing prices have skyrocketed, the delivery time is terrible, sometimes they are small and sometimes they are huge and with the Q's system you don't know if you'll even receive them.  Besides that they are fine.