Honored Contributor

Re: Pleasantly Surprised with Francesca's

@Andreatoo wrote:

@lolakimono

When you prefaced the story with the fact that she was nursing I had no idea where this story  was going to go!

Is she going to ruin every frock within nipple range? What's going to happen?!

LOL

@Andreatoo

Unclear for me as well.  Apparently, even though the baby will not be "on site" for the wedding/reception, she will have to pump and/ or pop over to see him between the two events.

He was born on May 14 (6# 6oz).  When we showed up on Sunday with lunch at 1, she was nursing.  At 2:00, DH fed him a good sized bottle while she pumped upstairs.  She left what she had pumped in another bottle and we split a little after 2:00.  We were gone for about 2 hours, and towards the end of our time away, DH called her because he was crying.  He had already consumed the other bottle she left and shortly after 4:00 she nursed him again.  It seems like a lot of nursing/milk in such a short amount of time (4X in 4 hours), but I guess that explains the obsession with finding something she can get in and out of quickly.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

that does seem a lot!

I just recall leaking at the drop of a hat and heaven forbid we run into someone else's crying child!

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

My sister has a lot of lovely items and my teenagers shop there a lot. I'll check them out though I'm more of an online shopper. I don't suppose they have a website?  

I bet your friend looked gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I'll check them out though I'm more of an online shopper. I don't suppose they have a website?  

@GenXmuse

They do indeed!  That's where I got the pictures for my OP.

www.francescas dot com

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Bonanzajellybean wrote:

I'll check them out though I'm more of an online shopper. I don't suppose they have a website?  

@GenXmuse

They do indeed!  That's where I got the pictures for my OP.

www.francescas dot com

Thank you,,

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono
You are truly a "black belt" in karate shopping!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Francesca's is similar to, but less expensive than, Anthropologie and its sister store Urban Outfitters: trendy clothes, jewelry, accessories, along with some gift and home merchandise.  They stocked the accessory wall for a couple of seasons of one of the versions of Project Runway.