Honored Contributor

Pleasant surprise in shopping for Vince Camuto

I watched a little of the southern channel's Vince Camuto shoe show tonight and really liked Amy Morrison. She's so soft spoken and such a departure from what I remember as the "old harsh" style of that channel. Because of the host's softer personality, the hour flowed very quickly. I was surprised, however at the lack of actual items under most of the headings I went under. In most cases they were only one page. Not much of a choice.

Your impressions?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pleasant surprise in shopping for Vince Camuto

I like the fashion options offered at HSN. Camuto, Natori, and the newer designers like Giuliana, Serena, Nikki. They offer free s&h frequently and good price points. I have several Camuto sandals and the stylish, yet comfy Lyssia wedge.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I adore HSN. They don't always have a million items under a brand name because they actually have sales and their inventory doesn't linger.

Honored Contributor

I have so many pairs of Vince Camuto shoes and boots--probably close to 30 now. I own many of his tastefully "blindged out" sandals and never fail to receive compliments on them. They are so pretty and some are lower heeled which I like. I also own a pair of his skinny jeans--very well made and comfortable. I don't think I own his handbags-if so it has to be only one.

Amy is a lovely host, but she certainly is not my favorite. She appears to give little product information and repeats herself incessantly.

This is the pair I want next. They are gorgeous in person:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-camuto-inkaa-sandal/3607774?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_ite=vince_camuto_'...

I have these in 3 colors:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/vince-camuto-imanal-sandals?ID=673250

and…I have these in multiple colors, LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=vince+camuto+ilicia+jeweled+sandals&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Love Vince Camuto shoes on HSN.
Respected Contributor

I have been watching and shopping HSN alot lately more than QVC. Their fashions are great and priced right and they offer shipping discounts and free shipping on actual things you want to buy.

And I like Amy, she is pretty and seems sincere unlike that Shannon Smith, she is like a snake oil salesman.

Honored Contributor

Lord & Taylor has a great selection of Vince Camuto clothes, shoes, and bags. They always have great sales and coupons.

Shoes are something I just have to try on - especially sandals.

I did get a pair of pewter Vince Camuto sandals at Nordstrom on Sunday. They're so comfy...

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of flats. After searching around, HSN really did have the best price by quite a bit. I have quite a few pair of VC shoes. Some have been comfortable, some not. One of the most uncomfortable pair of wedges I bought was a pair of VC's I bought for a wedding last year. Horrible.

As for Amy, I'm not a fan. I actually think she's a pretty poor host in terms of giving any pertinent information. However, I watch her to see what she is going to say next because she's really come up with some doozies.

Valued Contributor

On 5/1/2014 insomniac said:

I adore HSN. They don't always have a million items under a brand name because they actually have sales and their inventory doesn't linger.

I completely agree! I watch HSN all of the time and love their fashions and jewelry and hosts. The ONLY time I watch Q is when Barbara Bixby and IT cosmetics are on.

Trusted Contributor

Wish QVC carried something as stylish as Camuto. But then, they wouldn't offer the free shipping and great prices- that HSN does. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I own four pairs of sandals and two pairs of boots. Just love what I have, but I am sure there are styles that are less comfy, as with any brand.

The quality is very nice. I get compliments galore! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad