Occasional Contributor

Is it just me or do many of the fashion designs look like pajamas and robes? This is not a good look for me.

Honored Contributor

@alyceschmitt 

I agree.  They do.  Totally useless for me and my lifestyle.

------------------------------

@alyceschmitt wrote:

Is it just me or do many of the fashion designs look like pajamas and robes? This is not a good look for me.

Honored Contributor

Today's fashions don't just look like pjs and robes, they are pjs and robes!

Honored Contributor

The sleep wear inspired clothing came about because so many people have been working from home.

I wouldn't be surprised if corporate America kept people working from home.  It would cost them less to operate.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette Yes, seeing it all over nowadays.

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

@alyceschmitt wrote:

They look that way because most of us have spent the last year at home in our pj.s and robes. Fashion is much more casual now and everyone wants to be comfortable. You need to dress for your lifestyle Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

No, it's not just you.  Most of the "fashion" I've seen recently looks like pajamas and nightgowns to me.  Big turn-off for me.

Not everybody wears "bed clothes" 24 hours a day.  I'm home every day, but I only wear pj's for sleeping at night.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

I laughed out loud when after one week, they were showing sooooo much in the way of leisure weird, yoga pants, sweat shirts and the like. I thought, "QVC is right on top of the current trend of stay-at-home/stay safe stuff." LOL

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

the notion that the rest of us that don't buy in to the loungewear 24/7 lifestyle are all uncomfortable is ludicrous!

the only 'suffering' I've ever done for fashion is probably some shoes when I was in my 20s...

Respected Contributor

Personally,jamies and robes are my favorite clothing.especially since last yr.cuddle duds and muk luks I wear alot.but yes,alot of lounge wear does look like pj s