Valued Contributor
I like it. Bet she looks fabulous in it too!
Respected Contributor

I suppose its tasteful for a pregnant lady. She is not like some in a bikini showing her belly.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

It looks like “The Jetsons.” Don’t like it!

Esteemed Contributor

Not my taste...but she looks nice in it....

Respected Contributor

It’s a fine suit, but I’m not sure about that color combination. It’s a little too close to Halloween colors. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't see anything wrong with it.  It's a modest suit, and she is pregnant.  It's nice to see a celebrity without everything hanging out!

Respected Contributor

I don't see anything wrong with it -- actually kind of like some of the details (seaming, straps over the shoulder, higher neckline). Really, it's your taste or it isn't; there's not much more to it than that!

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the color combination and I cannot stand a high neckline on a bathingsuit. 

I bought a high neck suit one time.  I wore it on the boat once.  I couldn't even stand to wear it in our hottub.  I kept tugging at the neck to pull it away.  It just bugged me. 

Honored Contributor

One of my favorite suits I've ever had was a black one piece with a high neck and very set in shoulders with a very open back cut down to my waist.  LOVED it!  Great looking and great to swim in.  I wore it out and couldn't find another like it to replace it with, although there probably is one somewhere. 

I think Pippa is very attractive but I don't like the purple suit with the beige insert at all.    But if she likes it what the heck does it matter if I like it or not?

I also think it's nice when pregnant women dress in a modest swimsuit.  I really don't think the naked pregnant belly is all that attractive to people who aren;t related to the pregnant woman.  But I guess there are people who think a woman is the most beautiful when she's pregnant.  I'm just not one of them.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

The red bikini pics are from 2015 it looks like.

She looked trim and fit in that one, too.  But certainly not pregnant.