Respected Contributor

I didn't look but someone must of paid Pippa a bundle to wear that suit.

Online this afternoon, I found an article or something that said "it was still available", now, I believe MSM has an article alerting people to that swimsuit.

I know when the Royals were something, it sells out almost immediately but I guess someone didn't anticipate the lack of interest for Pippa related apparel.

Honored Contributor

I looked and saw some pics of her in a red bikini. She looks healthy and fit. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pippa's Swimsuit

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

I didn't look but someone must of paid Pippa a bundle to wear that suit.

Online this afternoon, I found an article or something that said "it was still available", now, I believe MSM has an article alerting people to that swimsuit.

I know when the Royals were something, it sells out almost immediately but I guess someone didn't anticipate the lack of interest for Pippa related apparel.

@Just Bling  I was unaware Pippa was royalty.  However, the swimsuit looked good.  I think that many pregnant ladies shun wearing swimsuits.  The deal, for Pippa, is encouraging pregnant women to maintain active lifestyles.  However, Pippa did, at one time, right a column on fashion, so perhaps if she wears something people take note for that reason.  I don't live in England but I think she ranks pretty high in the fashion world, albeit she is not royal. 

Valued Contributor

I don't care for it.  Maybe it's the color.  

When we were on vacation, I saw lots of pregnant ladies wearing very cute swimsuits.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I looked and saw some pics of her in a red bikini. She looks healthy and fit. 

F8F22E56-FD5B-4A9F-9271-52D171762321.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Pippa's Swimsuit

[ Edited ]

Where's the picture?  Sorry, I just saw it.  It looks fine to me.  She's in the water so you can't see much.

Everyone has his or her own taste.  I think it looks fine.  If she liked it and her husband thought she looked pretty in it, I guess that's what matters.  Right?

Honored Contributor

there are so many better looking swimsuits than this one, especially for someone who has a nice figure pregnant or not.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/sweaty-betty-pippa-middleton-1532796498.png?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=768:*

it is from sweaty betty (and i love that online store!)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I don't care for that high neckline either.  

Honored Contributor

The company that makes it is called Sweaty Betty lol. $84. Pippa writes a column for a grocery store magazine. She talked about swimming for exercise during pregnancy. She's very athletic, I believe she has done marathons. 

It looks like it's good for swimming.

sb1077a-oxbloodcolourblock-1532789641.jpg

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

What on earth is wrong with this?  Does someone have to wear something that is fabulous ant the best and the loveliest all the time?  I think it is nice when someone isn't so obsessed with that sort of thing that they can get a nice suit and go out for a swim and have a good time.