Honored Contributor

Re: Pippa, brother James Middleton at Wimbledon

Cara reminds me of the Artful Dodger  from  Oliver

Honored Contributor

I see them pictured together so often.  They'd make a nice couple.

Honored Contributor

Let it be known, I still want Pippa's ring.

Carry on...

Honored Contributor

I just don't care for fedoras on women.  Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just don't care for fedoras on women.  Sorry.

No need to apologize.  Lady Jane Fellowes also wore one to Archie's christening.  Maybe they're the rage in England now.

lady jane fellowes.JPG

Honored Contributor

I believe Cara Delevingne recently married Ashley Benson according to US Weekly.  I know they've been dating for some time..

I don't think you can compare Pippa to Cara because most of the time (when not modeling) Cara tends to dress, not only dramatically but also a little more masculine.  She has always declared herself more bi-sexual; but leans toward masculine dress.  

I like women who wear what makes them feel good.  Based on many things I've read and seen, sometimes such public outings are a way 'stars' (I hate that word) show off (what they think) is their individualism.  They like calling attention to themselves.

As far as Pippa's dress.  Even close family members (especially sisters) tend to have some kind of feelings of competition.

I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have a sister as amazing as Kate.  

I don't follow the royals as a rule (mostly what comes up here).  I do appreciate seeing what you guys post.  Otherwise I would be totally out of knowing anything about them.

They are an attractive family which seems to be very much in the public eye (especially in the UK).  

The comparison between Kate and her sister (especially so close in age) must drive the mother crazy. Although my guess is it's been that way since they were little.  

I enjoy seeing the way Kate's family has managed to steer so well through some of the muck that is probably thrown at them; comparing that family to the royals.

Respected Contributor

Pippa's dress is OK, the color is nice. The hat doesn't look right with this outfit. I think a fedora is too casual for this dress.

James looks smashing!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Let it be known, I still want Pippa's ring.

Carry on...

@faeriemoon  Me too!!

Image result for pippa's engagement ring'

Honored Contributor

@lmt   LOL. Of all the royal (and royal-ish) engagements over the past several years, Pippa's ring is my favorite.  Meghan's comes in second.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the outfit at all...the dress is just too prim & proper looking...sort of dowdy.