Honored Contributor

Oh yes...wore that look YEARS AGO.  It is a trendylook...fun... sure,  at 63 I would wear it again for a season until it was no longer considered fashionable.

Trusted Contributor
I probably would. But I can’t get use to seeing the white boots. I know theyre on trend but I’m not feeling it yet!
Honored Contributor

On a full length jean I prefer a lower rise.

I don't have a problem with it on a wide leg crop. Better balance...

Honored Contributor

Nice concept, but too short! I can't get on board with the pants-that-shrank-in-the-dryer look. Woman Frustrated

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Would love them if they were longer with dark booties.  

As long as jeans aren't ripped, slit, or frayed, I'm OK with them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor
Yes, they are very cute! Funny thing I was just looking at a pair of light blue/white stripe denim in a new L. End catalog I just got. Didn't know they were considered a trend for 2019.
Respected Contributor

I had a pair of pinstripe denim capris back in the early 2000's. I ended up donating them. Not surprised these are coming back, everything does eventually. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the pinstripe jeans nor would I wear them.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I've seen pinstripe jeans before.  I like those and they look good with those white boots.  That's a simple outfit but very cool.  I suppose if I saw a pair in dark denim in straight cut, I'd be able to build an outfit around them.  An outfit that works for me but that's a big "if".  

Honored Contributor

I’m another one who wore similar jeans back in the 70s although not short like the ones pictured.

I own a pair of denim pin-striped crops now but I need to drop 10 pounds to wiggle into them😛