Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Ugg Slipper shown briefly in the Morning show 10-15

On 10/15/2014 champagnepoodle said:

There is no UGGs sold on QVC.

They are sold during Shoes on Sale.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Is Nancy holding them in this picture? If these are them, according to some of the posts under the picture, they sold out already.

Photo: Get ready, get set...shop! Click the exclusive-to-my-FB Page link now: >> {http://qvc.co/ExclusivePinkUggMoccasins}….. to help raise money for breast cancer! You get these Ugg slippers at 50% of the MSRP & get to give back at the same time. Let's post a sell-out before tomorrow's FFANY broadcast at 6pm. Please share this post with your friends! Thank you!

Oh my fit flops and uggs my downfall lol

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

I manuevered my way to her facebook post of them which by the way I feel was so unfair to show it only on her page alot odf us dont have facebook so it took me 5 minutes to get there through various qvc links

that was pretty unfair as i said I managed to buy them , they were 60 dollars and sold out in 10 min

Super Contributor

I'm surprised they showed these and sold them out prior to the show. They always save the pair of UGGs they have for the FFANY show.