Occasional Contributor

Re: Pink Ugg Slipper shown briefly in the Morning show 10-15

I saw the mention of these UGG slippers this morning as well. Immediately went to look them up and could not find them. Called customer service and they said that these are going to be offered as part of FFANY tomorrow. You will be unable to order them until 6:00 PM tomorrow. I do not think they are sold out.

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 thedishmicrofish said:

I saw the mention of these UGG slippers this morning as well. Immediately went to look them up and could not find them. Called customer service and they said that these are going to be offered as part of FFANY tomorrow. You will be unable to order them until 6:00 PM tomorrow. I do not think they are sold out.

Nancy posted the link on her FB page at midnight. The link is still on her page. They are available but only in 3 sizes right now. Not sure if they had all sizes when the link went up or not.

The posters on her FB page were saying the item was showing sold out. My guess is people cancelled or their CC didn't go through and some popped back in the system.

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Actually, I just plugged in the item number. They are available in 5, 6 and 7. Half sizes should size up.

These sizes won't work for me or anyone I know. Bummer.

Thank you that was the slipper and I take an 8 Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Darn! I searched and could not find them online either.

I should have known that the item number was burried on someone's FB page.

Thanks for posting the item number but those sizes are too small.....

I hope thedishmicrofish is correct and that maybe they are planning to show them again......Although I thought I heard Courtney say she missed them...ie sold out...(Courtney probably ordered multiple pairs....lol)....

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 I am still oxox said:
On 10/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Actually, I just plugged in the item number. They are available in 5, 6 and 7. Half sizes should size up.

These sizes won't work for me or anyone I know. Bummer.

Thank you that was the slipper and I take an 8 Smiley Sad

I take a 7 1/2. I was hoping when I read the description that half sizes should size down but no such luck.

Occasional Contributor

I hope I am right, however, I just went to the item # S7348 and there were only those three sizes. The price was the price quoted for FFANY which is $60.00. Maybe they will offer more sizes, or this could be a case of people getting a hold of the item number before the sale and then it goes on air with only a size 5 or something like that.

PS - I wear a 7 1/2, but I did order the 7 - I sized down because even though they are a bit snug at first, they loosen up. I used to order an 8 but it would get too floppy....JMHO.

Super Contributor

my bed slippers must have at least a 3 inch heel . These are cute but too flat

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 thedishmicrofish said:

I hope I am right, however, I just went to the item # S7348 and there were only those three sizes. The price was the price quoted for FFANY which is $60.00. Maybe they will offer more sizes, or this could be a case of people getting a hold of the item number before the sale and then it goes on air with only a size 5 or something like that.

PS - I wear a 7 1/2, but I did order the 7 - I sized down because even though they are a bit snug at first, they loosen up. I used to order an 8 but it would get too floppy....JMHO.

You just had to post this, didn't you? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

ETA: Now the 7 is gone. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Super Contributor

LD try the 7 if it comes back, you can size down sometimes in UGGs. I have some UGGs that are 8's. And I wear a 9 M in most shoes, sometimes 9 1/2. Most of the time it's fine to go down a whole size in UGGs, most styles do run large.

You know they probably had 2 dozen pairs of these! I hate they way they do this, but more than that, I hate that they did this through Nancy's facebook page. I think that is really a bad idea, not everyone is on facebook or would know to look there.

IMO they don't need to show them on air or facebook unless they have a large quantity. Just irks me.

I know I know, I shouldn't complain.

However I hope you get your shoes, I'd keep checking back, a 7 might pop back in. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I normally am not against the whole FB thing but for an event such as this, I have to say I don't like that they did this. I know it's all for a good cause but something about that stinks.