Honored Contributor

Pink Ugg Slipper shown briefly in the Morning show 10-15

I turned on the Morning Show and briefly saw Nancy show a pink Ugg slipper, I did not hear if it was the Shoe of the Day or just a random shoe of SOS. Did any one see this or know what it was in reference too

TIA

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Ugg Slipper shown briefly in the Morning show 10-15

Are you sure it was an UGG slipper? I saw Nancy talking about a Vionic slipper that was pink.

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Are you sure it was an UGG slipper? I saw Nancy talking about a Vionic slipper that was pink.

I saw that but she also had a Ugg Moc there also, I am going to try to look and see if there is a video. Thank you for jogging my memory

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Smiley Sad of course the video is an old one

Honored Contributor

Sorry. I hope you can find it. It's not the Shoe of the Day because that is a black flat of some sort.

Maybe she was previewing something coming up during the event?

Occasional Contributor

the item# is S7348 and it was posted on her FB page for those to grab at midnight

Honored Contributor

I heard Nancy say to grab it before the presentation. I went in the shower so I don't know what happened to it. My guess is it's gone.

Honored Contributor

Is Nancy holding them in this picture? If these are them, according to some of the posts under the picture, they sold out already.

Photo: Get ready, get set...shop! Click the exclusive-to-my-FB Page link now: >> {http://qvc.co/ExclusivePinkUggMoccasins}….. to help raise money for breast cancer! You get these Ugg slippers at 50% of the MSRP & get to give back at the same time. Let's post a sell-out before tomorrow's FFANY broadcast at 6pm. Please share this post with your friends! Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Yes; LD. Those are the mocs.

Honored Contributor

Actually, I just plugged in the item number. They are available in 5, 6 and 7. Half sizes should size up.

These sizes won't work for me or anyone I know. Bummer.