Honored Contributor

I'm guessing this was the suit look Leah referred to on AMS.

j.crew: parke blazer in corduroy, right side, view zoomed

j.crew: stovepipe pant in corduroy, right side, view zoomed

The pieces are available at J. Crew.

Respected Contributor

How cute are these models!

Love the animal print shoes and bag with pink.

Respected Contributor

Very cute.  I luv the way J Crew styles their clothing on the models.  I've always been a fan of corduroy.  I got a catalog from Garnet Hill yesterday that featured an unlined corduroy jacket in a camel color.  If I didn't have so many jackets that I already don't wear, I would have considered it further.

I have some pink cords from J Crew from a couple of seasons ago.  They are more of a dusty pink.  I do not have the matching jacket.  But I liked the pants so much I got them in navy and tobacco brown as well.  J Crew frequently runs sales and prices are pretty good.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @jellyBEAN @Iwantcoffee 

I'd love a pair of baby wale cords in a pretty color!

Love the print tie w/pink...ties are always a good look for women, imo.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

It's too cute, I would love the blazer with jeans

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   Leah looks good in this!!! 

I didn't answer her question online but I'll note it here.

Growing up in NJ, kindergarden building was just down the street from our house, behind the huge Catholic church we went to (St Mary's), had two classrooms. This was mid 1950s. Mom bought me a designer Kate Greenaway navy/white dress. Gingham checked on the bottom, white on top with peter pan collar, and a lovely row of navy & white flowers just below the 'bust' line of gingham flowers. Kate Greenaway was famous for her hide-away pockets. I LOVED this dress!!! 

I also had one older sis and one younger sis. We didn't have much but Mom always dressed us impeccably modest (if that's even possible), picked and chose carefully, never spent a lot but we always looked nice.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

Just to clarify, that's not Leah in the photo- it's the J. Crew model.

She mentioned receiving a promo about a pink corduroy suit and having received the same one myself, I thought I would share the store and look that she referenced in the show.

Honored Contributor

Did Leah say she bought a pink cord suit? I saw some mention she had about having one as a kid. I think it was #Leahwantstoknow😩😆

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Corduroy Suit

[ Edited ]

Right on @lolakimono   - this photo is the 'older' version of Ms Leah in pink!!!!!!  This is amazing you actually found such a photo!!!! Leah would get a hoot out of this.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimonoThanks so much for this post -- I just ordered the blazer in blush!