Trusted Contributor

Re: Pictures of Jac on blog!

On 5/15/2014 GraceCO said:
On 5/15/2014 Dagna said:

Some of us really love this dress, but can't wear it, because it's so short. Not even above the knee short, but waaaay above the knee short. It's painful returning it.

Check the click here measurements to see if it's defective.

Someone said the blue is shorter than the tan - which should not be the case.

If so, reordering might help - or not - if this is a widespread problem.

I'm waiting for two more dresses to be delivered today. Maybe I'll find a difference in the length. Hope so!

I said MY blue dress was shorter than MY dark tan dress. I doubt if it's across the board. AND neither length I received was a deal breaker--both are above the knee on me at 5'7", so I doubt Grace is going to get one long enough.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pictures of Jac on blog!

On 5/15/2014 crdlb said:
On 5/15/2014 Dagna said:

Some of us really love this dress, but can't wear it, because it's so short. Not even above the knee short, but waaaay above the knee short. It's painful returning it.

Check the click here measurements to see if it's defective.

Someone said the blue is shorter than the tan - which should not be the case.

If so, reordering might help - or not - if this is a widespread problem.

I'm waiting for two more dresses to be delivered today. Maybe I'll find a difference in the length. Hope so!

I said MY blue dress was shorter than MY dark tan dress. I doubt if it's across the board. AND neither length I received was a deal breaker--both are above the knee on me at 5'7", so I doubt Grace is going to get one long enough.

You're so right, crdlb, I didn't get one long enough. Oh well. At least, I tried! Enjoy your dresses Smile