Honored Contributor

Pics of Jill martin's wedding under Q Talk Forum!!!

2 Beautiful gowns worn by her!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pics of Jill martin's wedding under Q Talk Forum!!!

Fashion wise, don't like either dress at all.

Considering her 'connection' to fashion, I expected way different I guess.  I found neither to be 'stunning'...

Too much boobage on #1

I don't care for corsett tops.

Beautiful couple....

Honored Contributor

i thought she looked beautiful! i did see a bunch of pics on facebook. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN    Now we have to have posts to refer us to other posts?  One, the original, was more than enough.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN    Now we have to have posts to refer us to other posts?  One, the original, was more than enough.

@Kachina624 HiI kACHINA. I didn't do the original posting. I just happened to see it under Q Talk, and thought if some people wanted to see Jill's wedding dresses, I would post where they could find the posting...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 HiI kACHINA. I didn't do the original posting. I just happened to see it under Q Talk, and thought if some people wanted to see Jill's wedding dresses, I would post where they could find the posting...

@CANDLEQUEEN I was able to find them quite quickly.  I don't like either dress. They don't look appropriate for a wedding.  They look like something from Sex and the City, not for a proper bride.  Can you imagine your daughter or you wearing that for your wedding!

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN I was able to find them quite quickly.  I don't like either dress. They don't look appropriate for a wedding.  They look like something from Sex and the City, not for a proper bride.  Can you imagine your daughter or you wearing that for your wedding!

@Nonametoday I actually liked the 2nd gown much more than the 1st..  

Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I know I will regret asking, but what is your definition of a proper bride?

Let me add two things, I barely know who Jill Martin is and don't know how she is famous (other than being on the Q) and I have no daughters...only sons...and they both had simple weddings, not big white weddings and no expensive bridal gowns were worn.

It seems like I have seen a lot of strapless wedding dresses over the past many years. The only thing I thought about strapless dresses is if they didn't fit correctly, the woman was always tugging it up. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."