Respected Contributor

Getting dressed in a hurry! Only time to add one accessory, earrings, ring, bracelet, scarf, etc. What would you grab?

I'd go with earrings. They always seem to make me feel dressed. Besides, I have so many it's wear them now or probably never!

Honored Contributor

I'd have to go with earrings as well!  It would drive me up a tree if I didn't have a watch on, though!

Respected Contributor

Ring. I love beautiful rings. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Pick only one accessory

[ Edited ]

Earrings, but I have short hair and my earlobe piercings don't look attractive when they are bare.

Honored Contributor

My watch, then earrings.  They are the most noticed of all accessories.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I would pick rings.  I would be looking for them all the timeif I didn't have them on and just wouldn't feel right.  As much as I love jewelry, I do not wear earrings.  I always had long hair and they would in the way when combing and I spent a lot of time in my jobs on the phone and just found them a nuisance.

Honored Contributor

I always wear my eternity diamond band....it's Goldilocks for me...not too small, not too big...just right..  I usually wear my signature phoenix earring....24k gold french wire with a small carnelian and with phoenix engraved disk.  Fairly small....my fav piece of jewelry due to the symbolism.

Most of my jewelry is never worn....these two pieces are comfortable and classic....about all I wear anymore.  

Considering wearing small .50 kt pendant on 18" chain....probably would never wear three pieces of jewelry and quite often just my eternity ring.  I do wear a Garmin Fenix quite often and it is huge.  It is functional and just end up wearing it after workouts.  I do love the aesthetics of the white band with the rose gold but was purchased due to practical functionality.

If it came down to one....the eternity band.  And I wear very few accessories...keepin' life simple seems to have become my motto.

Honored Contributor

In a hurry?  Probably earrings .... but since my everyday jewelry is all there on the shelf ....  it's easy for me to grab it all at once and be on my way.

(I wear the same jewelry every day unless I'm going "someplace" and then I plan well in advance so I'm not looking for something at the last minute. I'm OCD about that.)

Esteemed Contributor

Always a ring for me, two if I have time.

Honored Contributor

Definitely earrings for me!