Respected Contributor

@MOMMAVik I would go with earrings!  My wedding rings are in my lockbox as I am not able to wear them anymore.  Earrings bring interest to the face too,

Esteemed Contributor

Most likely my signature RLM ring ... I love it to death. These days, I sometimes forget to put on earrings because for months couldn't wear them w/ mask for fear of dislodging/losing the earrings when I took off the mask. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Always earrings.  I feel naked without them.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I don't really accessorize.  Dislike rings, scarves bracelets, necklaces, etc.  I keep earrings in 4 of my 5 piercings so just earrings.  I also wear a Garmin fitness band 24/7 so always have a watch.

Honored Contributor

Watch...then one ring.  

Honored Contributor

I would have to choose earrings in a close fitting style, like huggy hoops, that I could wear all day, including for exercise classes. 

Honored Contributor

I never take my jewelry off...except to clean it...(have one ring that I've worn for more than half a century)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

@MOMMAVik  It would have to be earrings for me if I had to pick just one. I feel naked without them.

Honored Contributor

When I'm home ALL of my jewelry is off, but when I go outside the home all bets are off- LOL!

So - allowing for my eternity ring and my watch (I never check the time on my phone), I would have to say earrings too. I have longer hair, but I feel naked without them on! I would also be lost without one or more bracelets though. My mom used to say I was like my aunt (her twin). She always had to be wearing a bracelet too! 

So the bottom line is - Give me everything. I'll be late!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Ring