Honored Contributor

Her shoulder area looks odd, to say the very least but I don't think it looks like her head is on backwards because her clavicle is showing and it wouldn't if that was the back of her.

That is one ugly top though, I will say that.

Honored Contributor

Maybe if you all see the shirt from the front Woman Wink you'll see what I see...

photo shop right.jpg

It's actually not a bad top....

Honored Contributor

It looks like a Home Economics project gone wrong.

Honored Contributor

Wow, this had me cracking up.  The little brunette model is so thin that she has a prominent collar bone which could look like a back shoulder bone upon first glance. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Photoshop gone wrong??

[ Edited ]

Regardless, I still think that is one ugly top and I'd venture to guess it's not cheap although it looks like something one would find at WM for about 9.99.   I still don't think it looks like her head is on backwards but the photo is weird.

I just went to the Nordies site and looked at the top in all the colors.  Found other photos and that is just an oversized, sloppy shirt.   None of the photos, regardless of the model, make the shirt look better. 

Esteemed Contributor

Someone got carried away with the liquify tool!

Respected Contributor

Oh Andrea ... that is her clavicle causing this pose to look odd ... the model is just too skinny.

Honored Contributor

It is bad photography for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo With you curves and small waist that top would be too voluminous in my opinion.I also think the arms are too skinny but that's just me.

Honored Contributor

@dex

Exactly! I was thinking the same thing; too much fabric but then I stumbled upon that freak show of a picture....lol