Valued Contributor

Re: Pg 2: Return to Sanity - 10/2/21...

Love the jumpsuit.  What a great look on you.  Also the striped sweater, not sure it is a sweater, but so sharp.  Love your fashion forays!!

Trusted Contributor

Always enjoy your posts.  I love fashion too so I understand how you feel.  You definitely have a flair for it and can put a nice outfit together with the best of them.  Please continue to post pictures as I thnk you have a nice llittle following going on here.  

Respected Contributor

@MacDuFF 

The jumpsuit it great!  Looks really good on you.  I would also choose 2b - I think that outfit is perfect - and I'm a big fan of cc california.  Wish I had that top!

btw, I have to ask - what brand slip on sneakers are you wearing in that picture?  They look a a lot like my favorite keds (which unfortunately have seen better days and needed to be retired).  I'm looking to find a duplicate for them.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MacDuFF 

You have a lovely eye for fashion and your love of fashion shines through in your posts!

Honored Contributor

Love that multi sweater but oh boy do I want that long necklace.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDuFF   You did well this time - Woman Wink.  I would love to go thrifting with you.  Heart

Are there thrift shops in heaven?........is that a Mercyme song?  I don't think so......maybe country western. LOL Heart  But then again, everything there will be new.  Until then, on to the next great find. Woman Wink

I had to come back to ask if you have heard the new song "No scars in heaven" or something like that by Casting Crowns.  That one gives me tears for sure.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello Friends!

Just a quick note...

I've been setting up an account on mellyg's forum at proboards.  I recommend proboards (our space is called q forum friends) vs. Delphi (wisteria lane is a "thread" on the Delphi Forums).  I'll eventually close my threads at Delphi.

Fashion Favorites and pg 2 will continue on proboards.

I've been online more in the last 48 hours than in all of the last six months...exhausting, but worth it.

I'm hoping to see all of you over there.

Go to mellyg's page first, then click on the little "register" link at the top right of the page in the blue banner area.  You can then put in your email addy, pick a username (try to use one close to what you have here if you can't use your Q nic exactly), plug in your birthday (is it a sin that I made myself a few years younger...for security's sake).  You'll get an email from PB with a code to plug in.  Then, you should be into the q forum friends forum.  That's how it worked for me.  It took about 10 min.  I did not have to register twice as some have experienced.

I'll be back here later and will hang in until the end.

Please let me know that you are on PB!!   Heart this post or reply.  If your name is not on the list below, it's because I already know you're on PB or because I couldn't @ notify you for whatever Qreason (ie, Imtep).

It would make me very sad to lose communication with y'all...and it's not nice to make MacDuff sad!!

@tends2dogs 

@wilma 

@phoenixbrd 

@Jrzgirl 

@PamfromCT 

@Terrywu 

@miata1 

@moonandthestars 

@TY 

Later....

~~~11th Commandment: Thou shalt not quote MacDuff's ridiculously long posts; once is ridiculously long enough. Amen~~~