Honored Contributor

Re: Pg 2 9/4/21: Tees with a little pizazz...

@MacDuFF   The tees are adorable on you,  Love the length and the fit is great  Welcome to the centipede club....I also have drawers full of socks and working on downsizing.  As for tees, a staple,  Love a soft cotton with v-neck and lately, crew,  i have lots of black and white, but I've stepped outside my box and. bought colors. Enjoy your tees...cute!

Trusted Contributor

@MacDuFF    Those t shirts look great on you! The smocking adds a little pizzazz as opposed to a regular t  shirt.  The smocking hits you in the right spot at slightly above your waist which shows your curves. Buy them in every. single. color!!!

Honored Contributor

@MacDuFF 

I have a lot of tees in various sleeve lengths, necklines, solids, and prints. I think many of mine are nicer looking than a t-shirt even though that's how they're described in store or online. Most of my tees are Kohl's Croft & Barrow or Sonoma brand. I also own a few Karen Scott tees from Macy's. Now that I'm retired I wear a t-shirt most days. I wear mine alone and layered depending on the weather. I always buy several new tees each year.