Honored Contributor

New, from Pendleton-

Three of the pockets are detailed with plaid.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, let me just jump in here.  I revere asymmetry in design, but I really think that looks silly.

The pocket up top needs to be on the wearer's right side, so that the view of the jacket goes left to right.  Even with that I think it's a needless detail.

I love plaid, though.  And glory be this bootie/short pant thing is awful (many of you probably look fabulous in it, I'm sure).

I remember about 6-7 years ago the perforated (I call them) California cowboy boots came around and people were pairing them with shorts.  Cue up Jessica Simpson in the Dukes of Hazzard remake.  Total T&A look.  O/T, sorry.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Nay. I don’t care for the first photo but that second photo could have been me 17-26.

Honored Contributor

Re: Peyton Denim Jacket

[ Edited ]

Any extra detail, such as pins, brooches, ornamentation or even a pocket goes on the left side, near the heart.

My heart is for the second picture.

Trusted Contributor

First one, awful.  Those pants look ridiculous.

Second one, cute.

Honored Contributor

No, No, No.  Do not like the plaid pockets on the jacket in photo 1 and 2.  The plaid pants in 1 are hideous.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor
Just no. The first pic is the perfect illustration (to me) of how awful those short pants and boots idea is. Second pic is not much better.....either tuck those jeans inside the boots of unroll them and have them cover the tops of your boots. The jacket, which is the subject of the post, is also a no, for me.
"To each their own, in all things".