Respected Contributor

Re: Petty Complaint re: TSV

[ Edited ]

When I was buying Jockey briefs the other day they have their briefs on sale in a 3 or 6 pack of all white on sale now. APRILSAVE -- different cuts on the Elance style.

I prefer my undies in colors and prints.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I soooo  agree with you.....why in the  world would a woman want purple - black - rose?

That's ANOTHER reason I don't even watch their shows.

Give me all white or nothing.

@fthunt  I'm 66 and I've always worn black underwear...love a black bra & panties as long as they don't show through my clothes (and I rarely wear anything that they would show through). I also have lots of different colors/prints in my cotton panties that I wear when I don't want shaping/smoothing. Over the years I've had purple, blue and leopard print bras as well as black, brown & nude.

For me, personally, I don't wear white bras...they get dingy way too fast, and they show through white shirts (nude is a better choice for me there). Same for white panties...they show through white pants. I do better with nude.

Honored Contributor

I only wear beige or black undergarments.  Really no use for any other colors. 

I have undergarments like those Breezies - can't recall where I bought them.  Probably JCP.

I don't buy Breezies because the Ultimair lining irritates my skin. 

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Sooner I consider white as very pretty...........and clean looking.

You change bras  (to a different color)    after you come home from work?

@fthunt; @Sooner  I also change my bra after work. Not a different color, necessarily, but something a little more comfortable!

Esteemed Contributor

Boy -  this was a lot about NOTHING..........

And some people ask why the board is so quiet...i.e., fewer postings..........

(I've got an idea)

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree.  I only want to buy nude colored undergarments, whatever matches closest to my skin color.  I don't need a purple bra or navy underwear showing through my light colored clothing.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

I have been asking for all black for years.

Why when most people wear mostly black pants or skirts wouldn't they sell sets of all black????

Oh,and why that darn "white" lining in the crotch on a pair of black panties? Why not a black lining?

Honored Contributor

Totally agree.  I only want nude or black.  I'm thinking about the TSV in Basic, but I don't think I'd ever wear the white.

Honored Contributor

I would have preferred a set of all nude.  I prefer nude panties and bras or as close as I can get.  I bought a set in what I believe they call neutral.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petty Complaint re: TSV

[ Edited ]

I appreciate all your opinions on this, ladies.    And no, I don't think this topic is "a lot about nothing."   I'm glad to read that other ladies feel the same as I do.   Those bright colors and prints of underwear are fine and dandy -- but please give us an all nude, all white, or all black choice.  

Especially for summer.  I wear mainly white in summer.  White jeans, white capris, etc.  I don't want any bright purples or hot pinks under my white capris!

Thank you.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt