Esteemed Contributor

It's not just QVC, and it's not just Breezies......... but, everytime they have a 'set' of undies or socks or bras or whatever, they have multi-colored sets only.  I'm probably the only lady who would prefer a set of all one color.  I don't want or need a multitude of colors.  Just give me a set of 4 nude, or 4 white, or 4 black, etc. 

Thanks.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I soooo  agree with you.....why in the  world would a woman want purple - black - rose?

That's ANOTHER reason I don't even watch their shows.

Give me all white or nothing.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo wrote:

It's not just QVC, and it's not just Breezies......... but, everytime they have a 'set' of undies or socks or bras or whatever, they have multi-colored sets only.  I'm probably the only lady who would prefer a set of all one color.  I don't want or need a multitude of colors.  Just give me a set of 4 nude, or 4 white, or 4 black, etc. 

Thanks.

100%. I only buy nude underwear 

Occasional Contributor

Agree!  I want to pick the color.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I soooo  agree with you.....why in the  world would a woman want purple - black - rose?

That's ANOTHER reason I don't even watch their shows.

Give me all white or nothing.

@fthunt Why would you want purple, black or rose underware?  Because we have purple, black and rose clothes.  I can't imagine not having colored and pretty underwear--along with basics, but for fun, casual, night, wear, why not something pretty?  

Maybe I associate it with coming home from work and a suit and dressed up and basic underwear, coming home and getting into my relaxed clothing and pretty undies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner I consider white as very pretty...........and clean looking.

You change bras  (to a different color)    after you come home from work?

Respected Contributor

I have the opposite complaint LOL. I have to buy two pairs of a solid color to get a pretty print, don’t own any white/beige. 

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Sooner I consider white as very pretty...........and clean looking.

You change bras  (to a different color)    after you come home from work?

@fthunt Yes.  To one more comfortable.  I don't like going without one, but have several degrees of fit and comfort in my closet for everything. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like the Breezie line and they are way overpriced.  I also want to choose my colors.

Honored Contributor

One would think it could easily be an option, but then they'd have to make it a color choice ... all black, all nude, all white and that's another story.