Respected Contributor

I LOVE that color! Surely there will be matching pieces to go with this tank, right?

Super Contributor

Now THIS is my color. How gorgeous! This shade of teal/blue looks very good with my skintone. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this color.

I am confused about what items come in this color however, what tank is it? I looked at the new tank and that one only comes in chili pepper and a few more colors. Thank you.

Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Now THIS is my color. How gorgeous! This shade of teal/blue looks very good with my skintone. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this color.

I am confused about what items come in this color however, what tank is it? I looked at the new tank and that one only comes in chili pepper and a few more colors. Thank you.

A237404

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful color! It reminds me of peacock blue.

Honored Contributor

This color reminds me of a dark teal blue.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor
On 3/26/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 3/26/2014 Kathleen said:
On 3/26/2014 Desertdi said:

The gasoline I buy is a "pinky-beige"..............

I actually prefer transmission fluid red ... or perhaps window cleaner fluid green.

Your response made me chuckle. I agree that "Petrol Blue" does not have appeal. Were there no other descriptors that came to mind? It is an off-putting color name, in my opinion, and only if you are in love with the color will you be drawn to an item of that shade.

Goldie, it's a widely used fashion color word this season, as evidenced by JJM's googling. No doubt this is why LDO chose it.

Valued Contributor
On 3/26/2014 Daysdee said:

Another pretty blue in the Linea line. I'm also curious about the difference between Limoges blue (which I own) and Lapis. They seem similar but probably don't ""match.""

I have the Limoges blue swing jacket & a Lapis tank & to me they are an exact match.

Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2014 tipsy said:
On 3/26/2014 Daysdee said:

Another pretty blue in the Linea line. I'm also curious about the difference between Limoges blue (which I own) and Lapis. They seem similar but probably don't "match."

I have the Limoges blue swing jacket & a Lapis tank & to me they are an exact match.

Thanks--that is good to know. I have the Limogues blue jacket (the swing and the other jacket too), the matching pants and the mock neck sweater. I also think the older Pucci print top I have will match too. One of my favorite shades of blue.

Honored Contributor
On 3/26/2014 WNYgal said:
On 3/26/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 3/26/2014 Kathleen said:
On 3/26/2014 Desertdi said:

The gasoline I buy is a "pinky-beige"..............

I actually prefer transmission fluid red ... or perhaps window cleaner fluid green.

Your response made me chuckle. I agree that "Petrol Blue" does not have appeal. Were there no other descriptors that came to mind? It is an off-putting color name, in my opinion, and only if you are in love with the color will you be drawn to an item of that shade.

Goldie, it's a widely used fashion color word this season, as evidenced by JJM's googling. No doubt this is why LDO chose it.

Our Louis is always au courant, isn't he WNYgal? Guess that is why we are always in style.

Honored Contributor

I wonder what older pieces this will match? Beautiful color.