Esteemed Contributor

I just saw there was petite fashoins on the last hour that I missed. Anything good and if so what if any did you buy?

Honored Contributor

I just watched the 'Petite Boutique' show with Katie McGee. It was a big main-course serving of mostly Susan Graver with sides of D&Co and Cuddl Duds. For me it wasn't all out of the ordinary...you know, just like all the rest of the shows but with all items shown in petite sizes. I did not buy a thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I just watched the 'Petite Boutique' show with Katie McGee. It was a big main-course serving of mostly Susan Graver with sides of D&Co and Cuddl Duds. For me it wasn't all out of the ordinary...you know, just like all the rest of the shows but with all items shown in petite sizes. I did not buy a thing.

Esteemed Contributor

sounds like nothing missed. I don't like her clothes  or a silky finish less I had an office job 

Esteemed Contributor

also prices too high probably. The Q is losing out to my catalogues-hardly anything over $30.

Respected Contributor

WOW that looked like a snooze fest!  How boring.  Those brands don't appeal to me. Glad I didnt' tune in for it.

Respected Contributor

as a petite, i like the concept!  but they didn't do much to make it special, in my view. a bir on the dull side.

Honored Contributor

Yawn just reviewed the line up from the show

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 @ms traditional @Grouchomarx @SilleeMee 

All I can think is that, well, it's a start.

I had hoped they would show petite models.

i also had hoped to see fashions from more lines that work on petite people.

And...wouldn't it be nice to see coordinating jewelry, shoes and purses?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

You might check out soft surroundings , they are having a sale. Also Talbots